1:1 Retailing takes the personalized shopping experience found online and brings it into the physical store. Powered by technologies ranging from RFID to Bluetooth, retailers can equip their stores with smart fitting rooms and tablet-empowered associates that digitally connect product marketing across platforms and take into account customers’ individual shopping behaviors to provide a truly personalized experience. The result? Measurable improvements to retailer metrics such as traffic, engagement, conversion and basket size.
Experience 1:1 Retailing
Rather than just describe this 1:1 Retailing revolution, we’ve built it using RFID, iBeacon, and interactive digital technologies, and we’d like to invite you to come experience it for yourself. Click here to learn how you can experience 1:1 Retailing for yourself.
- The Future of Shopping Has Already Arrived (CNBC feature)
- Stores Beta: Why Stores Should Behave More Like Online Retailers
- The Future of In-Store Retailing—The Store Strikes Back
- Bringing the Personalized Experience to Life In-Store
- How Category Killers Can Still Win at Their Own Game
- RFID: Department Stores' New Reality
- Beyond Inventory: The Benefits of RFID for Soft Lines
- How Big Data Will Underpin Retail (CNBC feature)
1:1 Retailing can only be successfully delivered in an omnichannel environment, which provides customers with a seamless experience of a brand regardless of when, where, how or why they interact with it.
- Don’t Call It Omnichannel: How to Operationalize a Seamless Customer Experience
- Another Word for Engage
- Infinite Touchpoints, One Organization: Moving Toward an Omnichannel Merchandising and Planning Organization
- The Core of Omnichannel Retailing The Experience Doesn't Stop After the Gift Wrap Comes Off
- Stores As Successful Omnichannel Hubs
- Omnichannel at a Cost: Ship-from-store might save sales--but it has its tradeoffs