13 November 2012
9:50am – 10:35am - Panel Discussion: “Cloud Computing: Assessing the Benefits and Limitations”
Session topic will address the following:
- What are the key benefits of cloud computing for a business? Does it effectively cut costs? Improve productivity?
- What types of services and business processes best lend themselves to a cloud-based approach?
- How are IT departments addressing the security issues presented by cloud computing?
- Best practices for moving an existing service to the cloud.
- SaaS versus internally built cloud computing systems: When does each approach make the most sense?
Senior Advisor, CIO Advisory