Kurt Salmon, Tyco Retail Solutions, and Mobispoke announced that they have joined forces to bring the future in-store experience -- 1:1 Retailing -- to life today. The result of nearly a year's worth of shared client engagements, this alliance is anchored by an interactive demonstration lab at Tyco's Retail Experience Center. To educate retailers on the key building blocks needed to facilitate 1:1 Retailing, experts will provide on-site demonstrations at the 2015 NRF Big Show in New York. To schedule an exclusive demonstration, visit http://www.kurtsalmon.com/retailingdemolab/.
"With this collaboration, the retailers that want to provide interactive 1:1 Retailing experiences now have a platform upon which to build them," said Al Sambar, managing partner of Kurt Salmon's North American Retail and Consumer Group. "Together with Tyco Retail Solutions and Mobispoke, we provide retailers with the complete set of tools necessary to positively differentiate their in-store performance -- and by extension, their customer experience -- with 1:1 Retailing."
1:1 Retailing takes the information that customers offer regarding their shopping preferences and behaviors and seamlessly marries it with technology-enabled capabilities to provide a wholly personalized in-store experience. The result is an increase in shopper traffic, conversion and average basket size.
Tyco's industry-leading Store Performance software platform provides retailers with the in-store, real-time information that is mission critical for enabling rich customer experiences. As part of the platform, Inventory Intelligence enables retailers to achieve up to 99% inventory accuracy, and establish a strong foundation from which to implement successful 1:1 Retailing.
"Whether it's omnichannel fulfillment, cycle counting, back-to-front replenishment or any number of other vital inventory intelligence use cases, the cornerstone component for 1:1 Retailing success is accuracy of in-store data," said Nancy Chisholm, president of Tyco's global retail business. "Tyco's inventory visibility solutions empower retailers to implement in-store customer experience strategies, such as those led by Kurt Salmon, with total confidence."
Tyco's real-time RFID-based Inventory Intelligence and Mobispoke's innovative software solutions collectively enable retailers to deliver a better shopping experience, and are the foundational elements of 1:1 Retailing. The core building blocks include:
- Inventory accuracy - With accurate, real-time, item level inventory visibility, retailers gain enhanced insight into what's happening in their stores -- and why -- to strengthen operations, improve profitability and deliver a more personalized and streamlined customer experience.
- Dynamic mannequins - Viewable on a smartphone via a mobile app, customers are presented with all the related marketing information for items adorning the mannequin, additional product recommendations, and the option to request store associate assistance with the merchandise.
- Dynamic fixtures - RFID-enabled store fixtures are attached to digital touchscreens displaying related marketing information, updated in real-time to reflect the specific product a customer chooses from the fixture.
- Smart fitting rooms - In-room digital displays present the RFID-tagged merchandise brought into the fitting room. Additional, suggested items based on the customer's previous search and purchase history are also displayed. All customer engagement data is captured for in-depth analysis.
- Connected associates - Connect, organize and manage all in-store customer and product requests on store associates' digital tablets and capture all associate interaction data for use in performance analysis.
Mobispoke provides the intelligence to lead consumers through their entire customer journey.
"The way in which customers interact with the products, the associates and the connected world while they are in a physical store is the foundation upon which 1:1 Retailing rests," said Mobispoke's vice president of client services, Andy Wong. "Mobispoke designs unique and effective digital engagement solutions that bring this concept to life through innovative and intelligent mobile device interface applications for fitting rooms, store floors and storefronts."
Collectively, Kurt Salmon, Tyco Retail Solutions and Mobispoke provide retailers with the perfect complement of expertise and technology to help retailers implement 1:1 Retailing. To schedule an exclusive demonstration, visit http://www.kurtsalmon.com/retailingdemolab/.
For more information or to arrange an interview with Al Sambar, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.