In the current post-crisis era, investment banks and capital markets firms continue to face a complex financial environment that challenges their business models and calls for a thorough assessment and deep transformation of their core functions.
Kurt Salmon helps firms manage through the complexity to regain sustainable growth. Recognized as a leading advisor by the world’s top financial services institutions, we provide the necessary insights to:
- Assess the strategic and organizational impacts of a new regulatory landscape
- Reduce the overall risk profile
- Improve client relationships and develop cross-selling synergies
- Enable innovation and technology while managing complexity
- Design and implement differentiated operating models to improve operational efficiency
- Assess strategic partnerships and alliances to explore new businesses or reduce running costs
- Restore return on equity levels
To address these goals and unlock opportunities, we work in conjunction with our clients to formulate, plan and execute targeted transformation.