Kurt Salmon UK’s CFO Advisory practice focuses on the Finance and Performance Improvement agenda through a combination of finance expertise and deep industry knowledge. We know what works, how to make it work, and the pitfalls to avoid, and we ensure these lessons are shared with our clients throughout our engagements.
We bring ‘the best of the Big 4’ methodologies and expertise, combined with in-depth practical experience gained from senior roles in industry. We deliver against our commitments and will:
- Identify and validate robust and pragmatic recommendations to allow you to make informed decisions
- Utilise our experience from previous engagements and our thought leadership across all areas of the Finance agenda
- Ensure that all recommendations and benefits are achievable and are delivered in such a way as to be sustainable
We are recognised for our practical approach – "rolling up our sleeves to make change happen". Our sole focus is what is right for our clients.
Our talented team deliver sustainable solutions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our clients’ finance and other support functions, and provide financial skills to deliver ongoing performance improvements across their entire business.
The projects we get involved in include:
- Developing the strategy for the Finance function
- Improving management information and related systems
- Providing detailed customer, channel and product cost and profitability analysis
- Rationalising budgeting and forecasting processes
- Designing and implementing shared services
- Supporting outsourcing transactions
- Process improvement and cost reduction
- Improving business partnering
- Financial modelling
Our Commitment as a Consulting Partner:
- We will respect your skills, culture and values, and will work closely with you as a partner to deliver the results you need in the right way for your organisation
- We will ensure that the people you meet in the selection process are those who will work with you
- We bring deep functional expertise and industry knowledge, with the skills and tools to support you in transforming your business
- We will work with you in a collaborative manner as one team and at a pace that is right for you
- We will adapt our methodologies and tools to your specific needs
- We will listen to you and share our knowledge with you so that together we can arrive at pragmatic solutions and deliver them in the optimal way
Our team has extensive experience working across all industry sectors, and we have a very considerable body of client credentials built up over many years. In the UK, we now focus predominantly on the retail, consumer products and pharmaceuticals sectors, where as a firm we have unparalleled expertise and deep knowledge.