Kurt Salmon is a global management consultancy dedicated to building the market leaders of tomorrow—whatever tomorrow might look like.
The most successful organisations integrate strategic insight, operational excellence and a deep understanding of their customers.
They take an integrated approach, refusing to compromise between these key components of competitive advantage. So do we.
At Kurt Salmon, we effect real change. We understand that, while business challenges follow common trends, each of our clients is unique. So we do more than just partner with you. We integrate seamlessly with your organisation to develop innovative and customised responses to the increasing complexities of business in the 21st century.
Our clients often tell us that we “know them best.” That’s because they experience us not as a detached “advisor,” but as an ally in the battle for success. We stand alongside our clients, often with first-hand experience in their industries and always with a mandate to help them win.
This unique combination of perspective, skills, experience and cultural adaptability enables us to help our clients succeed both now and tomorrow, no matter what tomorrow brings.
We call it delivering “success for what’s next.”
Today’s Reality, Tomorrow’s Possibilities
The world is changing—and at an ever-faster pace. Thanks to the digital revolution, accelerated disruption has become the norm. That’s why:
- Business models that were traditionally successful no longer work
- Information that was once proprietary is now available to everyone
- Customers know more, compare more, demand more and are less loyal
- Competition, once local, is now global
- Companies you would never have considered a threat are suddenly encroaching on key parts of your business
- Operations, once viewed as a cost, must now become a source of competitive advantage
- The hiring war has escalated as organisations fight to acquire and develop not just talent—but the right talent.
Succeeding in this environment is an enormous challenge. But even that is not enough. Companies also need to position themselves for continued success in the even more uncertain future.
That’s where Kurt Salmon comes in. We understand that tomorrow’s organisation needs a different approach to formulating strategy. Its operations need to be lean and efficient, yet agile and capable of evolving to adjust for changed circumstances; its information technology needs to facilitate the future and not be constrained by the present; and its people need to be engaged, inspired and innovative.
These are the building blocks of success in the 21st century—and it’s what Kurt Salmon delivers.
Kurt Salmon. Success for what’s next.