Retail banking and the consumer finance business continue to make headlines worldwide. The most successful financial services groups are responding by demonstrating integrity, value, fairness and service to their customers and shareholders (including governments, employees and regulators). We understand these demands and help retail banks and consumer finance firms deliver significant transformation programs focusing on the customer.
Our current work includes improving multichannel (“bricks and clicks”) strategies to build and improve the customer experience and to remove inefficiencies in an effort to contain overall costs.
At the same time, we are helping clients combat financial crime and manage the growing regulatory burden—including enhanced risk management—and demonstrate greater transparency, fairness and liquidity.
Some recent examples of client achievements include:
Strategy, marketing and distribution
- Delivered front-end (CRM) and back-office (finance and HR) synergies aligned with the expansion of client’s business
- Built high-performance sales organization for retail unit, including branches, call centers, Internet
- Developed international growth strategy (via acquisitions and subsidiaries)
- Improved individual branch performance, competitiveness and profitability
- Designed new branch concepts
- Re-engineered channels and developed business plans for a leader in leasing finance
- Built target operating models
- Restructured sales, marketing and financial promotion processes for a consumer credit company
- Assisted in setting up a dedicated retail bank for the benefit of six public-sector banks
Risks and regulatory
- Improved the cost-effectiveness and efficiency of complaints-handling functions in banks, investment companies and general insurance firms
- Reviewed and redesigned financial crime-prevention strategies, AML and sanctions processes