Kurt Salmon optimises the procedures related to the request of the Subsidies and Research Tax Credit while guaranteeing minimum financial involvement and high return on investment. Our teams combine local, national and Europe-wide expertise for all types of funding programmes and incentives: cash grants, low-interest loans and tax credits. Our activities are primarily aimed at private and public entities and seek to help companies make use of the funds under grant schemes so they can invest in the business assets they need.
Our team in Luxembourg is experienced with European and national funding issues. Assistance is provided throughout the whole process of obtaining and securing the subsidies and in different sectors: research and development, regional development, export and international co-operation, environment and energy, education and training and technological cooperation.
- Manufacturing: aerospace, automotive, pharmaceutical, chemical, medical
- Energy and utilities: production, distribution, services, environment
- IT and Telecommunications: telecommunications operators, electronics, software and computer services
- Transportation: road, rail and air transportation, freight, logistics
- Public sector: universities, public research centres, local authorities