The fight to gain share in the increasingly competitive marketplace requires retailers and wholesalers to be flexible to respond to the evolving business environment.
Kurt Salmon can help retailers create the proper planning foundation, both organisationally and through business process enhancement, to ensure they are set up to deliver a unique and compelling assortment. As business needs change, we provide the tools to maximise sales and margin through effective inventory management.
Our Merchandising and Planning services include:
- Localisation strategies and programme mobilisation. Unlock local market insights and dynamics to ensure category, assortment, price, in-store experience and marketing are tailored to local consumers.
- Multichannel category and assortment optimisation; SKU rationalisation. Strategically offer profitable products that meet consumer needs.
- Inventory effectiveness. Manage inventory from end to end through forecasting, allocation, product flow, open to buy, replenishment and markdown management.
- Planning toolkit and training and change management programmes. Deliver superior growth with assortment analytics, conceptual assortment planning and price optimisation.
- Cost containment. React to changes in business needs by effectively managing key cost drivers: organisation and inventory.
- Industry benchmarking and organisational transformation.