Kurt Salmon uses a collaborative and responsive approach to help clients investing in the retail and consumer goods industries maximise their returns.
Our value lies in our ability to blend demonstrable analytical rigour with deep industry expertise, operational excellence and strategic perspective. This combination informs all our recommendations and provides firms with unique insights at every stage of the investment lifecycle.
- Eight of the world’s 10 largest funds
- Large and middle-market private equity funds
- Intermediaries and co-investors
- Merchant and investment banks, as well as institutional investors
- Management teams of industry and portfolio companies, including boards of directors, chief executive officers and chief financial officers
- Investment thesis development
- Due diligence
- Performance improvement
- Exit support
- Private equity perspective
- Deep functional expertise in retail, consumer and building materials
- Global network
- Rigorous analytics
- Tailored approach
Siobhán Gehin (Partner) heads Kurt Salmon’s strategy and private equity business in the UK, leading assignments with global and European firms, involving due diligence, operational improvement and international expansion. From her 20 years’ retail experience, which includes senior management posts at Wal-Mart, Home Retail Group and KFC, she has also developed an in-depth understanding of operating a multi-channel business, strategy, new format development and international expansion.
Call: Office +44 (0) 20 7710 5200 Mobile +44 (0)7768 604487