London, 28 September 2012 – The E-Commerce Summit, organised by Retail Week, is a key event in the UK retail calendar and Kurt Salmon is sponsoring the lunch being given by the publication’s Editor in Chief Chris Brook-Carter for speakers and select retail guests on the opening day of the event, 30 October 2012.
“Most UK retailers are looking for as much insight as they can get to help them create that perfect seamless customer experience that will inevitably incorporate a digital element,” explains Helen Mountney, Managing Partner, Kurt Salmon UK and Ireland. “We are, therefore, delighted to provide a networking opportunity to further explore the new world of omni-channel retailing and share our thinking with some of the leading exponents of e-commerce.”
Topics being covered during the E-Commerce Summit include internationalisation, the customer experience, mobile, social media and business intelligence.
Among the speakers will be
- Laura Wade-Gery, Executive Director Multi-Channel E-Commerce, Marks & Spencer
- Allison Wightman, Head of eBusiness, Virgin Atlantic
- Richard Pennycook, CFO, Morrisons
- Jon Rudoe, Director of Online, Sainsbury’s
- Ishan Patel, Group Omni-Channel Director, Aurora Fashions
- Gracia Amico, Head of Ecommerce, Topman
Further information about the E-Commerce Summit being held at Etc Venues, St Paul’s, London from 30-31 October 2012, is available at www.retailecommercesummit.com