29 October 2012 to 01 November 2012
Kurt Salmon will be exhibiting at SIBOS 2012 in Osaka, Japan, from 29th October to 1st November 2012. We invite you to our stand (PS02), where we will be showcasing our services on Securities, Payments, Connectivity services, Funds distribution support and administration, Transfer agency and many more.
Book a meeting now with one of our representatives to get insights about our expertise. As a strategy, organisation and information systems consulting company, Kurt Salmon can objectively help you make strategic, operational and technological decisions.
Regarding our expertise, Mr. Herwig Temmerman, Partner at Kurt Salmon, will give a presentation about “Securities operating models: a trend towards outsourcing?” on Wednesday 31st October from 11:30am to 12:00pm in Open theatre 1.
Jean Diederich is Practice Leader “Payments” at Kurt Salmon.
He is a member of the Luxembourg Bankers’ Association (ABBL) and the Payments, Information Systems & Standardisation Committee (CMPSIS), the E-Invoicing, Mobile Payments, PSD and SEPA Migration Working Groups. He is the president of Luxembourg’s ICT Federation (APSI, member of ICTluxembourg) and member of the Think Tank “Luxembourg, an e-hub for Europe”.
Herwig Temmerman is the Partner in charge of the International Securities Team at Kurt Salmon.
Kurt Salmon offers its customers solutions, from strategy to operational transformation, covering all SWIFT related business. For example:
- Corporate Actions: Selecting & implementing processing solutions
- Reference Data: Defining infrastructure for process automation
- T2S: Aligning settlement functionality
- Streamlining : SEPA, E-Services/E-Invoicing & Mobile
- Legal framework (SEPA End-date Regulation, E-Money Directive, PSD)
- Payment consulting: processes, hubs & solutions, security & fraud, connectivity
- Operational excellence
- Client on-boarding & integration
- Regulatory impact (Depositary, UCITS4, OTC & Pricing risk)
- Optimising treasury processes
- Transversal processes: Legal (SCORE, SWIFT service provider, Bank&Vendor partnerships…), Front2Back (dematerialising, Cash, Risk…), IT architecture (data migration, Format & Protocol mgmt…)
Our Open Theatre
About Kurt Salmon
Kurt Salmon is a global management consultancy of more than 1,600 consultants in 15 countries across five continents. Our clients are industry leaders who benefit from our deep industry and functional expertise. As trusted advisor, Kurt Salmon partners with clients to design, and then drive strategies and solutions that make lasting and meaningful impact. We are committed to delivering measurable results for our clients through executional excellence. Kurt Salmon is part of Management Consulting Group Plc, listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Schedule a meeting
To schedule a meeting, please send an email to email@example.com, with your availabilities and areas of interest, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Find our stand