26 June 2012 to 28 June 2012
We are delighted to announce Kurt Salmon will be exhibiting at the 22nd annual FundForum International 2012, taking place at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco from 26 June – 28 June 2012.
FundForum International is the world’s largest & most prestigious event for fund & asset managers. It annually attracts over 1,300 of the most influential executives in the industry, and the conference programme is packed full of excellent presentations from senior expert speakers.
Kurt Salmon is a global management consultancy of more than 1,600 consultants in 15 countries across five continents. Our clients are industry leaders who benefit from our deep industry and functional expertise. As trusted advisor, Kurt Salmon partners with clients to design, and then drive strategies and solutions that make lasting and meaningful impact. We are committed to delivering measurable results for our clients through executional excellence. Kurt Salmon is part of Management Consulting Group Plc, listed on the London Stock Exchange.
The financial crisis has raised the need for greater understanding of individual investors’ needs. This implies a new deal between private investors, fund managers and asset servicing providers. Such a deal can be successful only if the asset servicing industry becomes more client-driven and continues to achieve operational excellence.
To achieve these goals, we help clients with:
- Defining the market entry strategy to support the investment management community in distributing or supporting the distribution of the funds vehicles regardless of the location
- Perform a quick scan of the distribution network and provide a snapshot of the distribution fees on the market and how to retain your distributors
- Custodian benchmarking and selection
- Securities reference data health check or vendor selection and implementation
- Corporate action processing: rightsizing and re-engineering of the business process model based on current market practices (SMPG and ISO 15022)
- Outsourcing investment operations from asset managers to asset servicing providers
- Achieving operational excellence in fund accounting, transfer agency or fund distribution
- Aligning organisations in compliance with RDR, AIFM, UCITS IV/V, T2S, FATCA...
Asset management companies and the investment departments of insurance companies face increasing pressures from four external forces. To meet these challenges, we work with all stakeholders in the value chain of the asset management professions.
Book a meeting now with one of our representatives to get insights about our expertise. As a strategy, organisation and information systems consulting company, Kurt Salmon can objectively help you make strategic, operational and technological decisions.
Mr. Crabie heads Kurt Salmon’s Luxembourg and Switzerland offices and leads service offerings for wealth management, custody and fund administration. He has 15 years of experience in transformational projects, including post-merger integration projects, income tax reporting and industrialization of processes. He has also supported various financial institutions in achieving operational excellence through Lean Six Sigma.
Mr. Kayembe has a vast experience in the asset servicing industry. He has worked with leading asset servicing providers and fund managers on a broad range of topics such as outsourcing investment operations, transformational programs, aligning organizations in compliance with regulation and has written various whitepapers and articles that deal with topics such as operational strategy, sales force efficiency in the asset servicing.
Mr. Poos has joined Kurt Salmon in March 2007, after 7 years in the process and project management in the funds area (Fund accounting, Fund custody and Transfer agency) in Luxembourg. He is also member of the ALFI, where he participates to the Training committee, Member of the SEPA commission at the ABBL, and trainer at the IFBL.