Our most successful clients strive to turn how they operate—their entire business system—into a competitive advantage. Analytics and big data play increasingly significant roles in driving and sharpening that competitive edge.
At Kurt Salmon, we use our deep industry knowledge and experience in the retail and consumer products industry to help clients unlock the full value of analytics and turn data into a key strategic asset.
Our approach to “applied analytics” ensures that companies make better business decisions across the retail organization, including:
- Merchandise assortment optimization and localization
- Product development
- Inventory management, allocation and replenishment
- Demand forecasting
- Supply chain optimization
- Pricing and promotion optimization
- Customer insights and segmentation
- Omnichannel marketing and customer engagement
At Kurt Salmon, we bring a cross-functional perspective to every project, enabling our clients to optimize their use of analytics across their entire business system.