01 June 2016
Join Kurt Salmon’s Don Briones in a conversation with Moss Adams’ Curtis Matthews in a webinar on core planning questions and best control practices for health care construction projects in a new legislative, regulatory and payment environment.
The webinar will take place on June 1, 2016, at 1:00 p.m. EDT. The conversation will cover:
- Changing delivery models and how organizations are responding to shifts, from planning for acute care to ambulatory and post-acute care
- Tips for developing strategies to respond to future environmental trends
- Industry and regulatory impacts on planning and constructing your health care facility
- Common construction program exposures and cost implications in the new environment
- Best practices for addressing construction program exposures in the new environment
To register for the webinar, visit the Moss Adams website.