12 February 2017 to 15 February 2017
Kurt Salmon is moderating the following panels at the upcoming RILA Retail Supply Chain Conference.
- Opening Keynote: Perspectives From the C-Suite
- Fast ≥ Cheap
- Letting Go of the Status Quo: Five Drivers of Retail Business Transformation
- Agility to Compete: Freeing Up Cash for Growth
We hope to see you there.
Opening Keynote: Perspectives From the C-Suite
Monday, February 13, 8:30 AM – 9:15 AM
Kurt Salmon, a part of Accenture Strategy is sponsoring the opening keynote. Greg Sandfort, CEO of Tractor Supply Company, will open the 2017 Retail Supply Chain Conference—discussing the changing nature of retail, and supply chain's critical role in serving the customer and exceeding expectations.
Fast ≥ Cheap
Monday, February 13, 10:30 AM – 11:15 AM
As consumers’ demands continue to increase, speed to market grows more complicated. Join Jack Horst, managing director at Kurt Salmon, part of Accenture Strategy, Jill Barron, vice president, supply chain, Neiman Marcus, and Anna Conley, Vice President, Engineering, PVH Corp. as they examine speed to market and concepts like runway to retail, and how their brands are working to meet these customer demands profitably.
Letting Go of the Status Quo: Five Drivers of Retail Business Transformation
Monday, February 13, 2:45 PM – 3:30 PM
Praveen Kishoerpuria, managing director at Kurt Salmon, part of Accenture Strategy, will speak alongside Cabela’s Doug Means, executive vice president & chief supply chain officer, and Scott Collignon, senior director, supply chain operations, on how brands and retailers must transform their business and step away from the status quo. In this panel, you will learn:
- How to achieve c-suite and executive transformation buy-in, and why success requires a top down approach
- The leadership investments required in order to deliver true transformation, as it relates to people, time and money
- Strategies for defining success and measuring ROI
- Best practices for ensuring accountability among project leaders
- The importance of transparency in the transformation process
Agility to Compete: Freeing Up Cash for Growth
Tuesday, February 14, 10:15 AM – 11:00 AM
When faced with slow growth, supply chain leaders frequently need to justify business transformation and investment decisions. Learn different strategies to gain business alignment from Praveen Kishoerpuria, managing director, Kurt Salmon, part of Accenture Strategy, and Jon Sica, director, strategy & enterprise portfolio, at Cabela's.