Kurt Salmon provides a wide range of services focused on assisting corporate management teams and private equity organisations to fulfill their transaction objectives. The team provides a proactive hands-on approach to fill the gap in the finance function created by the additional requirements of a pressured transaction.
We work directly alongside corporates, who are often referred to us through advisors such as investment banks and private equity organisations, to increase management’s ability to deliver quality targeted information focused on getting the deal over the line.
Our services include:
- Historical and forecast financial information ready for external processes
- Detailed documentation to support the businesses key assumptions and drivers
- Full analytical review and verification of financial and operational information
- Data pack preparation to aid due diligence
- Project and stakeholder management and support to ensure aggressive timescales are met, including briefing and coaching sessions for the management team and finance department
Advanced business modelling and valuation:
- Banking projections
- Working capital forecasts
- Short-term cashflow forecasts
- Operational models
- Banking IBR defence document preparation
- Negotiation support
- Detailed analysis of strategic options and documentation of all potential mitigating actions
- Assistance with regulatory requirements (e.g., circular, working capital report, FRP)
We work on a variety of transactions, including:
- Refinancing, IBR defence and covenant resets
- Acquisitions and management buy-outs
- IPO and rights issues
Click here to download a PDF with more information.