Keeping complex and often simultaneous initiatives coordinated, on time and on budget while running the business can challenge even the most competent of organizations. Doing so requires superior project and change management skills along with subject matter expertise to identify and mitigate problems before they even occur. The development of a Program Management Office (PMO) can be an effective tool in supporting project management and execution while allowing your managers to focus on what they do best—running your business.
Kurt Salmon’s approach to PMO ensures that our clients achieve superior on-time and on-budget project delivery. We provide a single point of contact, manage timelines, anticipate resource utilization and needs, and reduce overall organizational risk.
The benefits of instituting a PMO include decreased business disruption, improved adherence to project schedules and budgets, improved adherence to business objectives, improved organizational alignment and reduced employee turnover.
Our PMO services encompass:
- Kurt Salmon’s robust PMO toolkit reduces the administrative burdens associated with project management and allows managers to focus on leading and managing their initiatives and departments
- Creates a governance model to ensure that resources are aligned and leveraged efficiently
- Deep project management experience in a variety of environments ensures projects are managed in a superior fashion
Subject Matter Expertise
- We bring world-class functional expertise to all of our engagements
- We are able to identify and mitigate issues before they become problems
- Projects initiate change and all change encounters resistance
- Individuals and organizations go through emotional cycles before full acceptance of change
- Effective change management successfully shepherds individuals through the change