Kurt Salmon invites you to an exclusive demonstration of the 1:1 Retailing Lab that we created in partnership with Tyco Retail Solutions and Mobispoke.
1:1 Retailing takes the information that customers offer regarding their shopping preferences and behaviors and seamlessly marries it with technology-enabled capabilities to provide a wholly personalized in-store experience. The result is a revolution in retail.
Experience the benefits of the revolution for yourself by requesting an appointment with our 1:1 Retailing experts at our lab in Irvine, Calif. There, we will show you how 1:1 Retailing empowers the store associate and delights the customer to drive your organization's key metrics of traffic, conversion rate and basket size.
Come join the revolution.
- The Future of Shopping Has Already Arrived
- 1:1 Retailing.The Future of In-Store Retailing
- 1:1 Retailing.A Look Inside
- Why Omnichannel Is Another Word for Engage
- Infinite Touchpoints, One Organization
- Stores Beta
- The Core of Omnichannel Retailing
- The Experience Doesn't Stop After the Gift Wrap Comes Off
- Stores As Successful Omnichannel Hubs
- Department Stores' New Reality—RFID